Top 10 reasons I participate in the LEEF Mudstacle…
10. The race is in Cedar Park, so I don’t have to drive to Southeast Austin to participate.
9. I have choices… I can walk, run, or somewhere in between.
8. I love getting new t-shirts for “free”!
7. I got to donate my shoes instead of taking them home and cleaning them.
6. The obstacles gave me a chance to work muscles I didn’t know I had.
5. I can throw mud at people without any consequences.
4. The selfie camera set up at the Finish Line was my daughter’s favorite.
3. Bubbles… need I say more?!
2. The kid in me loves to get muddy!
1. I love, love, love seeing my students and their families being active and “playing” together!